Happy Birthday


We arrived home from a Saturday night out at Mars bar in the early hours of the morning. Hitomi had a little headache and went straight to bed and I checked my mail and saw my sister on-line and went to chat with her but perhaps I should have slept too. I just do things on impulse sometimes and to hell with the consequences!
Plan for tomorrow is the best advice that most of us know, but live for the moment is what we usually do.
But eventually after exchanging news with Sister April and a little fun in the chat room I off the computer and I sneak in to bed and cuddle up and fall to sleep.
I went to visit maestro after a quick breakfast and he touched up my hair and he wished me a happy birthday. During our chat I said that I was going to the music festival with my girl later, he said he was going there too so he'd meet us and said he will buy me a drink.
I had some nice cards and well wishes from the people I love most dearly and a big thank you for them to remember me.
We had a late lunch with my brother and Rina in the restaurant and then after a nice relaxing afternoon it's a fight for the bathroom and getting ready to go out.

We took a taxi to the music festival to meet up with friends, drink silly amounts of beer and dance until we look foolish and fall over. Maestro was there as promised and he and his friend, Mikio, bought Hitomi and I a drink.



We had a lovely time and didn't really get too incapacitated tee hee!
Some of the bands were really good and I expect to see them becoming famous soon.
My opinion is watch out for a band called Risette.
By midnight there was a row of taxi's on the drive outside the festival field but it didn't look like many were leaving just yet. But we were tired and it had been a long weekend really with a long week ahead.

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes.
Let's party...

3 comments :: Happy Birthday

  1. Hey big sis, *warm hugs* Happy Birthday to you. It´s good to know that you had a great time during your birthday. I wish I was there to celebrate it with all of you. Anyways, maybe next time?

    Happy birthday once again, and may your wishes and dreams come true.

    Love you always *hugs*

  2. Everyone is holding up two fingers; does that mean you all want to have a second beer?

    Glad you had fun.

    love...skip

  3. Thanks Sister April, it would be lovely if you could be here next August?

    Thanks uncle Skip.
    Yeah, it just means 'every things cool'
    It go way past two beers tee hee.

    I'd like to say thank you to a new friend from Chile. He sent me an e-mail with songs - but I never download attachments from mail - sorry.
    I loved your poem, thank you very much. I'll post it here in the comment.

    You know to silence and dreams,
    with melodies of tenderness
    and feel desire,
    you know my world,
    everything that yearning,
    to know love, my love.

    My goal are your feelings,
    one to one of my yourself,
    laughing sorrows,
    crying smiles,
    my goal is you,
    and only you, to love.

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.