Perhaps we should have put more safeguards upon the latter?
But they were interesting times and this photograph could have been one of my ancestors, huh?
Well not really.
It is simply uploading a photograph to here:
http://labs.wanokoto.jp/olds
and making it look over 100 years old.
I think it looks like a pretty old photograph and perhaps some of you can use that site for fun too. If any of you want to send me your 100 year photo, with your permission I could put it up here.
Now please don't be shy!

I have noticed that my blog has appeared in the reading list of four other bloggers.
Living in Styles
Милая Врединка
BioChem Game
and
Catgirl
To all four of you bloggers, I would like to say Thank you very much for reading me.
Like you I love to write. I write down things that I do and things that I think and from my own perspective it is like a therapy for me. I never make it too personal and I think we all have a line that says I will tell you this much, but no more.
But the fact that you come over to read me and that some of you comment, makes me feel so good inside.
I want to thank all of you readers and commenter's.
You are the pounding of my heart and my feel good potion.

Thank you so much

I think that photo WAS taken over 100 years ago. You are a lot older than you are letting on. :)
quietman
August 29, 2008 4:41 AMTee hee!
The secret to looking and staying young is good exercise, good diet, good rest and lie about your age!
Jazz
August 29, 2008 9:26 PM