
From this moment we are in a private world as if we had stepped into the wardrobe from the C S Lewis novel and beyond into 'Narnia' itself. I have switched from public to private one day early because Hitomi and I leave for Kobe quite early tomorrow morning and I am not sure of the plans for the rest of the weekend and so I do it now while I have some time.
One day should not make any noticeable effect from the three weeks notice I gave everyone. Yet I am quite surprised that seven or eight of my regular readers did not mail me for a pass. Perhaps once they realize that they can no longer read me I will get emails of complaint!
However not all of them may know my email address!
Perhaps the timing of this change to 'private' is ill conceived at such a time when Google have so kindly put my '909090' and 'Ballroom masque' post so high in the search result entries that I was attracting hundreds of new hits. But I am not trying to build a popular page that attracts so many readers. Essentially this still remains my little corner of the net where I may express myself with a few thoughts presented in such a way as to be my personal therapy. The fact that you have chosen to drop by and read me I take as a little compliment to me and I thank you all very much.
NOTE: If you have a blog and 'Jazz-Journals' is in your public list of who you read, then perhaps it best if you remove me. Now that I'm private - they won't update to the latest post. Your readers certainly can't click on me as a link!
I shall make my pages smaller now by giving my blogs a "Read More"; link:
The initial image and first paragraph or two will be visible and to continue reading you just click the "read more link."
I finally met up for coffee with Kuri. She breezed into star-bucks here in Shibuya overlooking our world famous crossing with her nymph like frame, an almost regal air and with such a charming innocence about her that it made me smile like a beacon of warm radiance. I held up her coffee and beckoned her come over. She leaned forward in her natural way and kissed me gently on the cheek. I flushed a little remembering well her kiss from last October, when it seemed to mean so much and I had hoped it meant so little but the thrill lingered for quite some time regardless of what it was or was not! Nothing so out of the ordinary you may imagine but if there is anyone that you've held a secret desire for or someone you 'almost' became close with who kisses you on your cheek then I think you'll know that feeling well!It seems that the rumor that everyone has heard about them is true and she has split up with Azami! The idle speculation and stories be damned, here was I hearing it from source and it saddens me. I was shocked because they seemed inseparable like Hitomi and I and now all that was had gone. Three years gone because of the desires of fresh blood! I waited for quite some time just looking at her and she regarding me before she laughed and asked if I want to know the whys and how's of it all!
I nodded and gave her a sad look with puppy dog eyes. I don't suppose anyone feels good when their friends split apart from their loved ones. Kuri told me that she had regularly been chatting with a nice girl from the Internet and they met up in all innocence and it just crashed into a total full blown affair. Neither of them 'meant' for it to happen but happen it did!I quite think that even if one of them had the thought of engineering such an outcome she wouldn't admit to it. Let's play the innocence ploy and elicit a little sympathy. Kuri is my friend and I have known her longer than I have known Azami, does that mean anything? I think not, I shall remain neutral in this and hope I can remain friends with both of them.
No invite as yet to meet this mysterious new girl in her life!
I stopped in at the temple on the way back to work to offer incense and light a candle in memory of those 2,750 people who lost their lives so tragically eight years ago. I wish such a memory of such an event could teach us to move away from such folly. Man is man and arrow progresses to missile which at least shows us the development of science. Yet still we use them to fight over which politic is right and which God is right!
If I said you are both right now can we enjoy the peace together?
You all know the answer to that one!
Thanks for the invite Jazz.
Good luck over the week end!
Garth
September 11, 2009 10:36 AMThanks for the invite and it's great to be here! Now it makes me feel special, haha.
Have a nice weekend.
Andrew
September 11, 2009 10:06 PMYou and Hitomi have fun. Take care. hehe I am always thinking of you both.
Patrick
September 13, 2009 8:42 PM