Something isn't right in the way that I feel and I just don't feel happy when I sit down to blog any more. So if in your Internet boredom you idly click your bookmark one day and eagerly come to see the latest rubbish Jazz has written and instead you find a message saying 'no blog found', you'll perhaps understand and remember this paragraph, that Jazz slowly changed from what she was into something else and in an act of seemingly finality, hit the big red button marked 'delete'! Of course the change may not happen and I suddenly find I'm at the mountains of madness and that I'm also a schizophrenic psycho and the dark side of me does it!
Dad and the girls go home later and I must say that although I've had a lot of things to do and I could not spend as much time with them as I would have liked, it has been absolutely wonderful having them here and I hope they will come again.
The other night, Hitomi, and I cuddled up in bed and watched "Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel" and we both had a giggle or two since it was supposed to be a comedy. Being a little of a science geek, I really enjoyed the time traveling story line where they try to avoid meeting themselves which was quite difficult since the time portal appeared to be the men's bathroom in a small town bar. You can easily detect that this is a cheap movie made on a budget but it in no way took away anything from the story-line. Surfing the Internet, as I often do, I then came upon a list of the ten best time travel movies, at least according to Mr Beiting, the author. I had seen eight of the ten listed and I didn't think much of number five, Donnie Darko, for me that movie just sucked, big time!
I have not seen 'Primer', the number one movie in his list but the write up makes it sound like this is a movie that I should put on my hit list. I also quite like the idea of watching "The time travelers wife" although this movie and the one I saw earlier are too new to be on that list. I was intrigued by number six, 'timecrimes' and so fascinating was the appeal that I must admit that I watched in with Div X here on the Internet.
Again I watched a low budget movie but wow was I enthralled! I cannot tell you much about this movie without spoiling it for you. All I can say is that it centers on a man named Hector and who after finding a naked girl in the woodlands just past his home, becomes involved in a time traveling experiment that sends him into the past by only one hour! In a single hour he creates disaster and a situation in which he must attempt to rectify, so guess what he does?
I'm not telling you, if you cannot imagine for yourself, go watch it! As I said, ultra low budget but high on the list of good stories.
How clean do you think you are?
How clean are your homes and your towns? How clean is your country?
I wash myself and I wash my clothes, I clean my home and other areas of the building and I take out household waste. Once I get past the door of my habitat or work place does my responsibility of tidiness and waste management end? Since the dawn of the industrial revolution, mankind had made things and created waste in the making of those things. Can you imagine the where the 15 most polluted places are?
Check this out and tell me you are surprised at how dirty mankind really is!
Who likes doctored photos? I do!
Even before Photo shop came along we had people cutting out images from one picture and pasting them into another. Now you know where the terms for cutting and pasting came from yes? Of course these terms have their origins in the journalist trade. Still on the Internet, I was intrigued by this photo of Oprah and I thought to myself, no way is this girl that thin and got her self into that designer dress. I was right! In that link click 'next' to see whose body they spiced her head on to.
I love touching up photos in a simple way. Above you can see the result of ten minutes play on the pixlr site. Have a look at some Photo shopped images and be amazed at the skill these digital artists have.I have completed level 30 of 30 in today's game and have the screen prints to prove it!
If I can do it - surely you guys can!

3D Logic Game
.


Hi Jazz! Glad to see you again. Keep on bloggin'
:-)
cerebus660
September 20, 2009 6:48 AM