Il a ainsi pu mettre à jour mon dossier

Bonjour mes amis!
The new image in the fashion world is definitely a French look! I've seen it here and I've seen it in this weeks London fashion show, I am seeing it everywhere and of course I have to adopt a little flavor for myself. Of course I have been feeling the French flavor for some time now and I think the 'beret' is going to be a common sight quite soon.
If I say "French" what does it make you think of?
French fries, French toast and French knickers, does it conjure up images in you head of the Eiffel tower, the Arc de Triomphe and of course shopping along the wonderful Champs-Élysées? All these Parisian land-marks come to mind and not a single thought for President Sarkozy and his beautiful wife or of his little drink before a public and televised speech. Nor would I think of Napoleon Bonaparte, Marie Antoinette and other notable French figures from history. Bring out Madame Guillotine! When I think of French flavor I think more of Chanel, Christian Dior, Hermes, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Louis Vuitton, Yves Saint Laurent and perhaps a second thought towards 'escargot' and 'Cuisses de Grenouille' cooked in garlic and parsley if I feel hungry.

Dad and the girls traveled back to Otaru on the Saturday overnight train and Hitomi's work has taken her to Thailand for a week. My apartment definitely feels and sounds bigger but it gives me a chance to tidy a little and organize a few things which is difficult to do when Miss Untidy Draws is around! I don't mind really because I like looking after her and it's not too bad. I have seen worse!

I feel lonely at home now that the crowd has departed and so Sunday evening was either sit alone with a quickly prepared meal or go downstairs and eat with Rina and Hiro. It's been a while since I did that and so that's what I did. It was nice to see a few familiar faces or some regular customers and nod my hellos to them.
We had a visit from Ito Takashi, who is famous as a father and trainer to his professional wrestler son, Ito Ryuji. We first met him at a fund raiser at the racecourse, raising money for the medical needs of the local area equestrian clubs. He used to perform feats of strength like pulling trucks up a ramp and tearing a deck of playing cards with his bare hands. I asked him once about his strength. He said true strength comes from within not just his muscles. "Take a chocolate bar and break it into four pieces with just your hands and then just eat one piece" he said winking at me!

Additional:

♥ I found Part 2 of the 3D logic puzzle:
Once again I have completed level 30 of 30

They even gave me a little certificate!
How cute!
Image: Completed Level 30 →
Do any of you guys even like puzzles?
Come on!
One of you must have had a go!

♥ My Favicon site went down unexpectedly and it's quite unfortunate that blogger does not have the facility for uploading (windows icon) 'ico' files.
Thankfully Image-boo, which does have those annoying advertisements, does allow you to upload that format and they allow you to directly link to it. My favicon is back!
Happy gurl again!☺
Looking at the post number for this year, I see that the next post that I make will be the 100th of 2009!

2 comments :: Il a ainsi pu mettre à jour mon dossier

  1. Takashi looks pretty tough - he would make a good villain in a movie.

    Hi Jazz, those puzzles are very challenging. I managed so far to reach level 25 in Psychopath; it's very satisfying when you solve them. The Logic puzzle looks less challenging but are harder for me to figure out; I only reached about level 6 on them. Well done on getting your certificate.

    What does the French title mean by the way?

  2. #

    He is pretty tough but he is a very nice man, not villainous at all!

    I put hidden links in the posts to images of the completed maps of those puzzles.
    In "One week later" under the link to 3-D puzzle is a small point. Click it to see an image gallery I made of level 13 onwards.

    In this post click the "quaver" symbol (♪) to see a gallery of completed cubes from level 9.
    Note that sometimes the orientation (the angle of the cube) may be different.

    The French title means "He managed to update my files" - it has a certain meaning. As you may or may not know, I often hide references to other things in my posts. If you don't see them then it won't matter. I do it, many lyricists do it and even Google has easter eggs.

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.