About an hour later my arm is hurting and feels heavy and I actually feel nauseas. I tell Riko how dreadful I feel and I sit down and she brings me some water. The whole room started to spin as if I'd had a case full of beer and the building was falling over!
Dear Riko phoned for a taxi and took me home before returning to the trade show that we were covering. My arm swelled up and Rina packed it with ice and I simply lay on my bed for a while.
My boss called and I told her what happened and she quite understood. After a few hours the swelling went down a lot but there appears to be a nasty bruise. Hitomi finds my flaws and my scars quite humanly attractive. I love how she cares for me.
I don't feel well at all and I don't like seeing Dad's face when he feels helpless and I know he feels that way because he is protective and caring. Ironic in that when he is around and if I am sick, I try my best to mask any pain or discomfort. But dad is dad and I suppose he plays along, seeing right through me and pretending not to see as much as I pretend to be fine. It is not just the world but a sick bed also becomes the stage!
A lovely high kicking girl!
Todays little game is "Psychopath"
How apt with the way I'm feeling about so many things at the moment!
Move your wheel icon with the keyboard arrow keys along the green squares to reach the white square. The problem is you only have a set number of moves in which to reach your target (see the '38' at the bottom right of the image - that will tell you how many moves you are allowed on each puzzle.)
My image shows level 23 - the pink squares at this level are movable.
I'm a little stuck on level 28.
If you play - you guys can tell me what level you reached!
Laughs! Consider it metaphorical!

I do hope you feel better soon jazz.
I tried your game and thought how easy it was...
I'm having problems getting past 21
Don't hint me -- I'll figure out!
Garth
September 17, 2009 1:29 PMI am sorry to hear you had a reaction, but happy to see that you are on the mend.
Fathers always feel helpless when their daughter is suffering, no matter how hard we try, we feel it is never enough.
Ron
Smiling Pig ©
September 19, 2009 3:17 AM