Actually it rained in the mornings in Bali too. Nobody told me that November is the start of the rainy season there!
Miss "While Momo's away - I'll make a mess of the apartment" came to greet me and asked if I wanted to go out to eat. Every time she comes home from a working away tour she usually collapses in some corner and leaves a trail of things behind her that Hansel and Gretel would have been proud of and would never, with such a trail, have lost their way in the forest.
Not much of a blog today then, I'm just telling you all that I'm home again and that I'm throwing up a few photos. It is said that pictures are supposed to speak one thousand words so imagine that for every shutter depression my single finger makes on my camera - and compare that against the tap tap tap of the keyboard. I'll take the photo every time.













Welcome back my dear sister!
Great to see your smile and learn that you spent wonderful time on Bali. Am I wrong or that trip was too short for you??? ;) Rainy, cold November against hot Bali... I'm sure you would like to stay there a little bit longer, but who knows, maybe you will have an opportunity to go back there in future?
Good to see you back, I've missed you and I will be glad to see new posts on your blog as regular as usually.
Many welcoming hugs,
Anna
Anna
November 17, 2009 11:32 PMhi, I open ur homepage randomly
I am Indonesian and glad to hear that you visited Bali, though I never go there so far. Haha...
I hope that you'll come back to Indonesia once again soon and go to the other beautiful tourism destinations. I give u one example in my province, check this out: http://indonesia-tourism.com/north-sumatera/lake_toba.html
Anonymous
November 18, 2009 11:08 PM