Into an untamed sky

It's the waiting...
I was packed and ready to go hours before I left.
I sat looking at the TV but when the national Geographic channel showed 'Aircraft disaster investigations', I thought better and switched it off!

This morning I have arrived in the cold pre-dawn light with cloud that suggested rain later. I spent the waiting time with coffee in a paper cup and being tempted by the duty-free shop

I'll be back next week on Wednesday.

1 comments :: Into an untamed sky

  1. Who ever is coming onto this post (or the twenty forth) from London on Virgin media using IE7 on Windows XP - please delete your bookmark.
    You keep coming to the same post every time!

    If you click my header title - Momo's musings - you will get the top page where the newest post will always reside. Bookmark that or you will never see any update!

    Check this:
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_QSiVaPegAWo/SxFZzdgel_I/AAAAAAAAARU/ZHqDHXMIA5g/s512/Your%20visits%21.JPG

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.