I've been desperately trying to rescheduling my appointment diary in order to make things fit in with all of my other little plans that I want to do. I'm back in the agency studio on Friday morning for a bathing suit shoot and then an outdoor shoot which I'm quite excited about and I'm even more excited that this will lead to some official engagement or event, I'm just suffering from a lack of patience and want it all now. I think it would be cool if Hitomi and I appeared together in the same event!My Monday morning was nice and slow and I very much appreciated that after a busy weekend. I only had two appointments and then I decided to go home and write up the transcripts on my own computer over relaxing hot tea. I arrived home and as I climbed the stairs I could hear loud music coming from my apartment. Upon entering I found Hitomi with her back to me doing her best Nicole Scherzinger (Pussycat Doll lead) impression, shakin' her ass and singing into the hairbrush, "Don'tcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me!" She hadn't heard me come in because the music was so loud so I sat down quietly behind her and watched her for thirty more seconds before she span around as part of her dance routine. She saw me and a look of shock appeared on her face and the hairbrush flew across the room. I had visions of Hugh Grant as the dancing Prime minister in the movie, "Love Actually."
"My girlfriend is hot like you" I laughed!
She was dressed in her pink and cream 'DG' event outfit which is quite appealing and she'll be using this for her new tour which starts this Friday. I told her of my little fantasy that one day we might appear in the same promotional event together. She smiled at the thought and I felt very much the novice in the presence of the seasoned professional. At her insistence I put on my little pink and white sports top and my pink frill skirt and we took a couple of photos. Even should we never arrive at the same event together we can always role play right here at home.
These are the best of the bunch, I was going to airbrush out my fingers behind her head because although it seemed funny at the time it looks quite amateurish now. 'Miss Demeanor' consents to the funny natural and said to leave it as it is as it shows my unprofessional approach (Laughs)!
Talking of natural and perhaps venturing into unnatural, the ends of my hair have had a reaction to the agency's wardrobes messing with added coloring in my hair. It is a known fact that colorants swells the hair cuticle and is often added to hair to give it the appearance of added volume and make it appear thicker. Unfortunately this also dries it out quite quickly and for some reason the ends of my hair are looking a tinge purple! Obviously then treating my hair to L'Oreal Elvive Nourish & Shimmer, a shampoo and conditioner designed to condition and cleanse without stripping the color pigments has had absolutely no effect on the purple ends!
I'm not tempted to snip away at them with scissors (OK I was!) so I'll wait to see what they say when I return on Friday morning and sit in make up again. In trying to remain on the safe side of long term hair disaster, I have also booked a Saturday morning appointment with Maestro, he is so wonderful that I know he can sort out any problem that I have with my hair.
~
I had a telephone conversation with my little sis in Hong Kong. It seems this 'flu' she picked up in Shanghai has progressed into a little fever and she's so obstinate that she won't go to see the Doctor and then when she finally does decide to see him, she comes back with a major drama about being close to the end of life and a major medical catastrophe narrowly being averted. I just try to be diplomatic and insistent in a passive way otherwise she just gets upset and accuses me of domineering!


0 comments :: Don'tcha!
Post a Comment
Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.