I had a wonderful treat given to me after our time spent in Osaka. I was given three passes to Kobe ladies spa!
I phoned Hitomi and Rina to come down Thursday and we would all enjoy being pampered for the whole day. Unfortunately Rina couldn't come and everyone else seemed busy so Hitomi came alone and together we spent our Thursday in paradise. There is no 'Shangri la' and Milton's paradise can be found once more within those very walls.
The place was simply a touch of luxury with clean, simple and yet a rich and warm decor with soft music in the background. The noise of the city remained on the other side of the doors that closed with a warm whoosh behind us.
We had a lovely massage in a together-room and then soaked away every ache in our bodies in the jacuzzi and then soaked and relaxed together in the hot spring spa itself.
After that we had a salad and pasta lunch in their 'green' cafe and then rested in the rest room. Finally we had the most luxurious body, facial and scalp massage that I have ever had. This place is the ultimate in professional service and courtesy.
And now the big adventure as we return home.



Hi Momo. Sounds like you had a great time!
BTW I've nominated you for an award at my blog: check it out...
Simon B
January 09, 2010 7:00 AMOh thanks - It's a good way to promote your blog friend circles but I imagine most of your nominees will have blogs of a similar genre and interest to yours. My Blog seems to stand out in your list as just an ordinary diary format and nothing to do with gigs and comics at all.
Thanks for the inclusion though.
Momo
January 09, 2010 8:24 PMNo problem!
There are a few blogs I Follow that are more diary-based, but most of them have been pretty quiet lately :-)
Your blog may seem to stand out but it gives me a change of pace from the usual pop-culture commentaries, and is a fascinating glimpse into life on the other side of the world in general and your views and philosophies in particular.
Simon B
January 10, 2010 8:58 AM