All Change

I have been feeling the need to change things.
I want my hair black. I want to redecorate at home.

I had looked to change the appearance of my blog. I have tried several little styles and colors, themes and styles but none of them quite did it for me. None of them gave me a "kinda oohh!"

Of course Blogger has issues too and a lot of errors were being thrown up whilst I was attempting the various changes and despite what you maybe thinking, not all the errors were due to my HTML. There was an awful moment when a friend messaged me to ask if he'd been banned from posting a comment! Well I fixed that in a hurry!


This style is something I'm happy with for the moment. It is basic, minimalistic & plain. It's hardly any distraction at all and for now that suits me!


I did like a version named "Mintflare" but it was so full of errors after installation and I don't know if that was a template error or the error reports being thrown up at me were from the ongoing maintenance that the blogger site was undergoing.

0 comments :: All Change

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.