Little High (personal)

Yesterday I was down and tired and I think everyone who knew me felt it as if it could radiate from me and infect them. The extensions in my hair have been there for three months and were past their best so I guess for the last few days I may have hid it well, but underneath I was having a real bad hair day! Before going to the Fuji studios yesterday I had to give my hair some deep nourishing treatment and also having to rehydrate it and add a color glaze restoration. No more hiding it under my hat then! I felt slightly better after that and the rich sheen you see is all from a bottle.




Today my hair is short again and it feels much better and much more manageable and that kind of feeling really spreads throughout my whole being. So Jazz is as happy again as if she had walked the halls of Utopia. In fact I used my hairbrush as a pretend microphone and danced around the bedroom in my underwear pretending I was Beyonce singing "Single ladies, put a ring on it", until I realized that dinner should be served, which was when her highness came home.

So I put her food out on the table and you have to agree that it looks nice...
While I'm getting mine and preparing tea, 'Miss Hungry Hippo' decided to start already.



Of course I forgive her little indiscretion because I have secretly been worried about her recently with seemingly not eating... and yes I have mentioned it before.
I know she isn't trying to go down a dress size so to see her eat well and look for a second helping before desert is very pleasing for me. She eats poorly when we are out but she eats heartily and well with home cooking.
That’s a nice compliment!
I know what I desire for desert… our usual
... With lots of chocolate sauce!


Everything is rosy in the garden again!
And just in time for Christmas.

0 comments :: Little High (personal)

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.