Merry Christmas


'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
Or even a Momo!

Do you still love those Christmas stories? Picture the scene of a quiet country house on a snowy Christmas Eve and every thing is very still in anticipation of Santa's arrival. Gentle white snow-flakes falling from a midnight blue sky, how lovely!
I want to give you all a Christmas card and the best way to do that isn't by visiting hallmark or other e-card sites but to actually give you one to download.
I promise you that this item is totally virus and Trojan free.

Please download my Christmas card for you.
It is an executable file but its all Flash just save it and then run it. I believe you'll enjoy it.

I personalized the title area - I think it reflects a little more of me and I hope you all can see my flash banner that is the header for this post.
Today is a holiday, it is his majesty, the Emperor's Birthday and tomorrow is Christmas Eve and that's our day. On Christmas day morning I'll spend the time visiting the children in the hospital where I spent one childhood Christmas and then in the afternoon, my niece, Kiyoshi-chan, will visit with us. Since I had yesterday free too, that's four days holiday for me.
Friday and Saturday will see me back at work and so I'll be back here on Sunday.

I wonder what any of you guys are doing over the Christmas period.
Feel free to let me know.

0 comments :: Merry Christmas

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.