I may have jokingly said that they removed my head and replaced it with another.
I feel really strange.
Am I really myself?
I seem to be irritated by small things, normal things.
I am laid on my bed reading and she comes to sit by me and switches on the TV.
I came in bedroom to avoid TV in living room.
She paints her nails and I didn't really like her pale blue color but said nothing.
Then shes blowing on them and it sounds like the wind whistling from the night time forest in scary movies. Then she shakes her hands quite agitatedly in a greater effort to dry her nails. The bed rocks like... like... and I certainly don't feel like that.
I put my book down after reading the same lines five or six times and realize I've not understood the last five or six paragraphs anyway. I get up and leave my book on the bed and she says that if I'm making a drink she'll have one too.
Deep breath!
This morning I sit here and she's running around to get ready for dance. She has no idea where her dance shoes are. I watch her look under the bed and in the bathroom and the store cabinet and then remembering I'm sitting watching her casually asks me if I've seen them
"Yes" I say, "I picked them up from the bedroom floor and placed them in the shoe cabinet by the entrance where shoes belong" She smiles her goofy smile at me and goes to get them.
It didn't occur to look in there?
I don't like coconut. Well that is I never used to but now that they've replaced my head with a new one I can't seem to get enough. I've bought sachets of coconut milk, I've bought coconut slices, grated coconut, desiccated coconut, coconut candy, coconut sweet-cakes. I'm even frying fish in coconut oil!
My brother is a workhouse and I've convinced him to take some time off today and take Father and I out for some fresh air. We'll head up to Ueno and have a stroll around the lake, it's really peaceful there and I seem to feel like I need that most of all.

Is that a square pancake(I've only seen round ones) ? It looks really appetising with the berries and ice cream.
Berries are very good for you as they contain a lot of antioxidants.
I'm sure you will feel 'normal' again in a short time.
Take it easy,
Quietman.
Anonymous
May 25, 2009 12:31 PM