How are you?
I hope you're well.
Me?
Thank you but I'm still not quite sure yet...
-----------~
did you think this was me?
It is me!
I mean really. Here and now!
I came home today and I feel like a donkey kicked my head. I feel alternately exhausted and invigorated but perhaps that is because of the medication I'm taking. I'm so small and fragile that they have decided to make me into female version of Mr Universe by pumping me full of Steroids.
There was a small growth in my head, such a small and tiny thing and yet it can do so much damage. I had it removed last year and was warned it could return but unlikely. Unlikely turned to likely and it came again.
What scared me the most was that I remember Momma having such a difficult time and then her getting better and then it came again for her one last time.
My Doctor showed me my MRI photo. Did you know my brain is purple? It also looks like it has a face. I also think that I'm not doing the Rorschach inkblot test. So there was this tiny red area he was pointing to and explaining but I couldn't determine any difference except it being a different color.
Everyone was absolutely wonderful to me as they pumped me full of drugs and so after that I will guess that I could interpret being whipped as absolutely wonderful too but that's for another story!
Tuesday morning I went to the surgical room and they put my head into a metal grid and put me to sleep.
At which time I'm sure they took my head off, threw it in the bin and replaced it with a cloned head which wasn't quite fully grown.
Now I'm thankful to be here again and once I've healed I have to return for more tests and then it will be more treatments to hopefully stop it growing a third time.
My eyes are open once more and to all that I see my eyes kiss like lips.
Thank you everyone for lovely mails and comments
I will be back here soon to write more rubbish and really make you question my sanity!
Thank you so much.
Momo
Kyu Sakamoto - Sukiyaki

'Bout time. Be well and feel fabulous soon! We'll fret 'til you're better, m'kay?
-Phasmus
Anonymous
May 21, 2009 1:07 AMLet me be the first to welcome you back, first after Phasmus that is!
Welcome Back jazz.
Let me be a Mother Hen and say don't overdo things, don't run before you can walk and do sit and rest if you feel a bit dizzy or hot.
As for the steroids....
You just trying to get your biceps like mine, arnt ya!
My eyes kiss the sight of you returning.
Fond wishes
Garth
Garth
May 21, 2009 2:54 AMWelcome back Jazz.
Missed ya!
Tigger
Andrew
May 21, 2009 7:56 PMThank you dear Phasmus, even when I'm down and out I shall try to be out and out fabulous.
I am out!
Garth let you be the first I say thank you too, after Phasmus. Yes I will take it easy thanks, I have no choice, my head screams to me if I do too much.
Skiri
Grazie. Io spero che Lei possa leggere agenda inglese
Tiger
It's really feeling great to be back. I missed you too.
Thank you
Thanks everyone.
You are all so dear to me.
Jazz
May 21, 2009 8:24 PMWelcome Home Momo.
Later
Smiling Pig ©
May 22, 2009 12:34 AMMiss you Jazz. Get well soon.
Patrick
Anonymous
May 22, 2009 6:54 PMI said you "welcome back" Momo, but I can tell it one more time ;)
"Lovely to see you" !!
Hugs
Ania
May 22, 2009 8:21 PMThanks Piggy
Thanks Patrick
Thank you Anna, you did, you did and you do, constantly! Thank you my angel.
Hugs you back. (SQUEEEEEEZZZEEE)
Jazz
May 22, 2009 11:07 PMWow - I have been so focused on my own tribulations that I haven't been reading my friend's blogs. I am so happy that you're out and recovering and I hope you have slain this dragon once and for all. I know how nervous, uncertain, and scared you must have been and still are in many ways.
You're an amazingly strong woman, Tomomi. I am proud to call you friend. If you need anything from a virtual chat to a visit in person just let me know and I will be there.
Sparks
May 23, 2009 4:57 AMThanks Ron.
Unfortunately I am informed that they cannot remove it completely. It is not as a bad tooth can be pulled out and forgotten, it is a condition of the whole brain as an organ.
They have removed the new growth as much as 99%.
Once I have completely healed it will be assessed and future course of treatments to prevent it growing again will be considered.
I do not like to talk of it because I fear this more than anything. I didn't even comment your hospital blogs because of same reason, sorry!
Ostrich head in sand looks good idea to me and I face it only when I have no other choice.
Thanks Ron.
Love
Momo
Jazz
May 23, 2009 7:56 AM