Familiar steps on new ground

After we took the keys from the house owner and unpacked our bags, we went to explore a little of the town and we had our evening meal in a lovely little restaurant overlooking the sea a school. Then we bought some provisions from the store to cook for our breakfast in the morning.
I telephoned my Dad to thank him for organizing and arranging our one week vacation together and to tell him that the house is lovely and that I'm already feeling much better within myself.

After we stocked our little kitchen we went in search on a nice bar and found one not far from the house at the top of the hill behind us so we can fall all the way home if we drink too much! Unfortunately I've been told not to drink any alcohol at all while I'm on steroids but one little glass can't hurt, can it? Medical advice always seems to be such a pain in the neck (or head) and they always seem so eager to tell us all about the things we should not do. The warm evening tempted me into drinking three medium sized glasses of beer which seemed quite agreeable with me despite the advice I'd had to the contrary. The bar host was proudly telling us all about the local Saki's of Wakayama prefecture perhaps in the hope of getting our purses open again. I'm not a fan of the Saki and the local area is famous for the invention of soy sauce and here where the few breweries also produce vinegar, I think that we were both wise to refrain. The beers were more than refreshing and relaxed me. The area is also famous for it's spring water but I still decided upon my desired beer.

Back home and watching the evening news, I felt saddened by California's decision to ban gay marriages. Hitomi says that American politics are not designed to benefit the people, they only seem to benefit the official's chances of getting re-elected and somewhat cynically I think that could be said for many places looking at some strange policies they take. How can this be a popular move? Every gay person in California would have supported marriages for gay people. Who would vote against it? Only the people who it has no affect on I would imagine, straight people deciding what rights we can and cannot have. So once more you can see that it's gay people being victimized by being denied officially the right to join with who they love.
I said to Hitomi that the gay activists will campaign to change the 'popular opinion' and if and hopefully 'when' they succeed, the officials sensing the change of mood will of course legalize it and say they supported it all along and please vote for me once more (well practiced big smile).

Our bedroom had two single beds and although we put them together we just couldn't get comfortable with the linens sized for singles and trying to fit them across our makeshift attempt at making a double proved unwise. Then either she or I almost fell through the gap between the beds. In frustration we finally pushed the beds up to the wall and turned them on their sides and put the mattresses together on the floor in the middle of the room and finally we felt much better.


=^ : ^=

Miss 'achy breaky heart' and I had a long chat long into the early morning hours and I believe that during this time she pulled me up from the dark hole that I had seemed to have fallen into. We both had a few tears and lots and lots of hugs. There are something's that we just can't do alone.

On Wednesday we went shopping and I had a little surprise. There seems to be more money in my spend account than there should be and while it might be a nice surprise for many it makes me worry because when it comes to finances I like order. If there's less than I expected I like to go over my accounts to find out where it is and now that it's more I want to find out where it came from.
We bought some new clothes and I fell in love with a white Mersey-side navel style hat that I simply had to have. Then when we saw a massage shop we suddenly realized how knotted our muscles really felt and so we both enjoyed a full body massage. Ooh my body felt great after that and I could not resist having a quick feel of her body to make sure she felt great too! (Laughs)
Yes, she does!


This morning on our morning walk we even found a small gymnasium with some workout machines and a karate dojo. It wasn't a serious workout on our part at all, we just inquired as to using it for the rest of our stay and because it was all open we felt free to look around. It was nice to kick the hell out or the weight bags. Do you know how much frustration seems to leave you when you hit something?
Focus, feel the 'ki' in our core, concentrate on energy flow and... Pose for the camera! (Laughs)

Yes my dear friends, the only normal thing here is that I open my Laptop for a quick blog, otherwise I'm just relaxing and recuperating and making good our time.
I feel fine thank you.



Kuraki Mai - Feel Fine

2 comments :: Familiar steps on new ground

  1. Really good to see you and Hitomi are enjoying yourselves, Jazz.

    I have never heard of a Merseyside naval hat before, but it looks good on you.

    Go easy on the booze. :)

    You may like this guy playing the sax : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEDjl2CymPs&feature=PlayList&p=582B3202ACCF5139&index=5

    Quietman

  2. Good to see your smile Momo. This white hat is very nice!

    Everything will back to normal soon, don't worry about it, because it takes some time. I am veryy happy that you relax and enjoy your time, it's very important thing in recovering. Your attitude is very good Momo, I am very happy due to your smile and evrything you do to get back your life before operation.

    I see that steroids are still working... Don't say you want be professional boxer, do you!? =))

    Hugs.
    Anna

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.