An old friend from my past came to see me again.
I had thought she had disappeared forever last July
I had at least hoped for it.
No blogs for a while then.
Sometimes our greatest dreams are the ones we'll never touch.
It never stops us reaching for them though.
Never give up!

Hi Jazz,
You are no longer blogging because your old friend arrived ?
Best wishes,
Quietman
Anonymous
May 10, 2009 9:27 AMHi Quiet.
Remember she writes in her secret codes!
She just means shes away for a while.
We all miss her.
Have a little patience and in a couple of weeks she'll be back with her crazy smile to cheer us all up again or confuse us or astound us.
No one does it better than her.
Good Luck Jazz. I'm thinking of you.
Garth
May 10, 2009 9:45 AMThanks for that Garth - I will have to work on my code breaking skills.
Quietman.
Anonymous
May 11, 2009 6:15 AMYes we all miss you Jazz.
Wishing you all the best.
Tigger
Andrew
May 12, 2009 2:13 AMOgenkide, ne! I wish you a speedy return to tip-top status!
-Phasmus
Anonymous
May 12, 2009 6:06 AM