Yes I know I'm sad!
Minatogawa Shoutengai is a mall I'm fairly familiar with even though its 1000 km from my home however it looks strangely different before sunrise. It was almost 4:30am and we'd beaten the sun by about twenty minutes and I was left in the car falling asleep again while the driver went to find someone so we could go inside. He's a nice guy and came back with some hot coffee which, once drunk or should I say carefully sipped past burnt tongue, gave me the feeling of being awake even if it wasn't quite true. The driver took us around to the side of the mall where our truck and a couple of vans had parked up out of the way of any delivery trucks and I met the film producer.
That sounds wonderful doesn't it?
Jazz in a movie! But even for small cable network presentations and commercials they need a lot of people in specialized roles. It was very nice for me to meet everyone and even nicer to have people bring me food and drink. I wasn't use to it but I could get used to it!
Wednesday was setting up the stand and radio interviews regarding the adventure island buried treasure hunt for charity with local and involved dignitaries and photo sessions.
I spent the night in a small boarding home. The crew and I had four bedrooms and one bathroom.
Nothing hard you may imagine even when you are used to creature comforts and apparently have people run off and get you things when you want them. One of the guys had eaten something terrible and he was constantly in the bathroom. He even knocked desperately when I was trying to take my bedtime shower!
I felt sorry for him and stood outside with just my towel and bath slippers while he did what he needed to do and then after he left I found that I cannot open the window and it really needed an open window. I got the ventilator fan going as fast as I can and I also I sprayed perfume throughout.
The guy after me just looked at me in dismay!
I don't know if my perfume annoyed him or whatever the scent before me was (and we all know what it was!) he may have thought was me!
Thursday morning I had the luxury of sleeping until seven but I was awake at five because having no internet in that house meant that I didn't stay awake silly hours, I just slept! We went and made taped presentation and a live broadcast on local cable. Live TV isn't really live. There is a delay loop to allow for the prevention of transmission of undesirable elements.
Due to certain contractual clauses I can't publish the video that was taken on the shoot but nothing stops me using stills.
I was home by 20:00 on Thursday evening. Friday was a big day at work with Chinami passing her assessment with great results. I celebrated this by spending my lunch hour searching for and buying a new hairpiece. My old one was looking rather tired.
Saturday was get away way. Sometimes Hitomi and I just clear our schedules and go to the train station and with packed bags and jump on a train to anywhere and find a place to stay and just blend ourselves into the local flavors. Since this is the total opposite of our usual routines, no computers, no mail and no mobiles phones and no time-tables or itinerary, you can imagine that this sounds like an ideal way to lose stress?
We think it is. This time was different though. She has to meet someone in Niigata and so we knew where we were going. The reason was that she had a possible future in snow country (雪国) and her distraction was less than two hours and so I didn't mind at all.Goldfrapp - Twist
What can I say?
Alone and just us with closed doors and we say to hell with the world.
...Put your dirty angel face
Between my legs
And knicker lace
Fight me, try me
Kiss me like you like me...
Between my legs
And knicker lace
Fight me, try me
Kiss me like you like me...
New hair, new days, new phone, new bruises, new hopes, old desires...
Did anyone miss me?
This is one of those posts for readers that don't bother much with words. You just want pictures - so you're catered for on this one!











Go Pirate! :)
You look great with pirate hat and that knife ;) Working, busy days, success and after that sweet escape and relax you deserved. I am proud of your achievement, I am also impressed, because I would be very fake in front of camera, thrilled voice, crazy look and I were also forgot words :) You did great job! Thanks for private view of the video.
I am sorry about that bathroom incident ;) It is simply life, nothing else. Life very often offer us crazy situation like this, but after some time you will cry with laugh when you talk that story to someone ;) We shouldn't care too much about what people think, because it doesn't depend on us, we don't have influence what people think, so the only sensible thing we can do is do nothing ;) Let it be !
I like your new hair :) And the dress is also very nice! I see beautiful girl who is satisfied all she has achieved - I see happiness in your eyes. Our emotions make us ugly or beautiful. Pure soul, following dreams, listening heart - this is the way to being beautiful. I am glad to see it painted on your face, in your eyes and smile.
Twist... Again! ;)
Yes. I missed you. Welcome back! I am amazingly happy to see you here again. Don't go away again ;)
Ania.
C.B.G
May 06, 2009 5:23 AMYes. I missed you. Two of you are so sweet and cute. Good to see you both smile. Good smile make you warm and love inside. Full with joy and happiness.
...Put your dirty angel face
Between my legs
And knicker lace
Fight me, try me
Kiss me like you like me...
I want to hear more of these words.
What else you do in close door?
Hehe
Love.
Patrick
Anonymous
May 06, 2009 11:06 AMThanks Ania.
I have a fan club in you. Thank you so much.
I already laugh on bathroom incident but feel sorry for poor man!
I can't promise not to go away again but it's nice to know sweet welcome awaits my return.
Patrick thanks, I like being half of cute copule very much. She is beauty and I am beast! (Laughs)
Some how I expected the comment you ended with. If you want to hear more of those words then play the song!
Jazz
May 08, 2009 1:48 AMOk Jazz. Any words from you? I want to hear your own words. It is good to see you write back to me.
So she is the beauty and you are the beast. What would you like to do to the beauty. hehe
Love.
Patrick
Anonymous
May 08, 2009 2:51 AMI like to appreciate her.
I like how she appreciates me.
Jazz
May 08, 2009 3:12 AM