Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Minimum complexity of a chaotic system Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


It only takes one moment to have the normal and orderly routines in life to fall into chaos, which is apparently the natural order of things.
Why the butterflies?
Chaos theory in physics and math are where systems evolving in time can have massive changes that can arise from extremely small and sensitive elements and variations, these are often referred to as a 'butterfly effect'. Perhaps you've heard it said that a butterfly flapping his wings in China could cause a hurricane in the Atlantic? Or perhaps not! I always imagined butterflies to be such delicate things and as I approached one task this morning, I found that the simple act of pulling a cork from a bottle, the delicate and yet strenuous effort of my task in removing the stopper, ended in Chaos!

I had secured the bottle tightly in one hand and pulled the corkscrew and cork firmly with the other. I could feel it, its coming, its coming...
The bottle then decided it had had enough of me and flew away, not quite like a butterfly, across the room and out through the window.
Oh, slight problem! (Tears) the window was still closed.
Not an ideal situation as you can imagine!
I called my brother and he phoned a friend of his to come and replace the window for me. He came quickly and measured everything and left. Within forty minutes he returned and removed the old window and he tried to replace it with the new one only to find slight chaos in his measuring and this was too big.
"Please don't go and leave me with just a hole in the wall!" I cried.
I just tried to cheer him because he looked sad at coming with the wrong size! I had a hole in my wall for two hours before he finally fixed it. I'm glad it didn't rain but I suppose that's what the plastic sheets were for!

I'm away for a couple of days doing my charity event and I'll be back on Friday and then Hitomi and I are away that weekend. A week-end together, bliss!
Despite trying to keep this short post simple, I think I failed again!

OK, for an upcoming post that I shall entitle "Interview with Jazz", I would like you to submit any question's that you think would be good interview questions and send them to me at:
momojazu[AT]googlemail[DOT]com (written this way to stop spam-bots harvesting mail addresses)
Just put the word "questions" in the subject field.
I have lots of regular readers. This is your chance to contribute even if you don't like to openly comment. Come on. Don't leave it all to someone else. If all thought that I'd have no questions at all! Be brave and send as many questions as you like.

I won't add any names and so your privacy will be assured, I'll just incorporate the questions into the post as if it was a fictional interviewer who is asking them of me.
Wanna play?


Queen - Passing the open widows

4 comments :: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Minimum complexity of a chaotic system Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

  1. Oh I hope you will get a lot of mails with many questions from uncommitted readers :) That play sounds nice and interesting! It is a very amiable gesture from your side Momo.

    I am sorry for broken windows. You had completely bad luck that day :D But, just think that in three years you will recall it only with the laughter :) It will come a funny memories.

    I like those butterflies.... :)

  2. interview with jazz

    How interesting!

    Remember to see if your window is open the next time you open a bottle lol

    Be good and stay happy.

    Tigger

  3. Thanks Anna & Andrew.
    No good crying over spilled... um ... glass!

    Don't gather any hope that the interview post will appear.
    Everyone always assumes someone else will write a question and leave it, just come to read if it appears. Most read and say nothing so without questions, that post won't appear in my blog.

    Statistics after 24 hours:Different readers of this post: 27
    Breakdown: Europe 8 USA 5 Asia (not Japan) 5 Africa 3 Japan 3 Canada 1 NZ 1 Australia 1

    Comments 2

    emails (with questions) 0

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If somehow I could have the knowledge about the window before it happened, I could have opened it or turned in a different direction but then something else as equally chaotic would have happened just to maintain the 'chaos' equilibrium of the universe.

    Thanks guys

  4. I am unsure what to ask Jazz in an interview - I think I already know a lot about her from reading her open and revealing posts over the past few years.

    The only things I'm not sure about are her age and shoe size. :)

    Quietman

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.