April Faith, my Chinese sister in Hong Kong was thefirst to know about what's been happening. This
is now the time that I must let you know too.
All my dear and closest friends remind me that
"Fool's rush in where angels fear to tread" but this
day is the day I have made my decision.
The global crisis has affected my Fathers business in an adverse way and he has had to close his factory and so many of his loyal workers have lost their jobs. My brother's restaurant isn't doing so well and so we as a family desperately need money. After the restructure in my company we all agreed that to keep our company viable every employee would take a twenty percent pay cut.
Saying Goodbye to all that I know.
I am saying goodbye to everything I know because a desperate time means we have to take desperate measures.
For the last two weeks I have been in contact with my ex-partner, who I also met last September and refused him, but now I have accepted his kind and still open offer of a business deal. It means financial security for me and my family with a large sum up front that I have already given to my brother.
I am flying to Hong Kong with him tomorrow and I will meet with my sister and explain what opportunities exist for her too since I will be based there.
I'm so sorry everyone but Jazz as you knew me ends here.
I would like to thank each and every one of you for such loyal readership and your company over the internet.
I loved every one of you in my own special way. Thank you so much everyone.
This was fun while it lasted.
I don't have a last speech prepared.
I really don't like long goodbyes.
Kisses to you all
Goodbye Everyone.

I'm totally surprised and shocked to read this entry.
I believe I've been reading you for more than one year now and in a way, I'm quite attached to your blog. Reading this post was painful and sad to say the least. Many things in life must end, but this was certainly not one of the things I had expected to end so soon.
Although we had a little chat last night, I had absolutely no idea that this was coming. Nevertheless I will always respect the decisions you make.
I am hereby wishing you all the best in whichever paths you may take and may you and your family succeed in overcoming all the negative impacts and adverse effects the financial meltdown as impacted upon your lives. Be good and safe as you embark onto a new journey.
I will miss you immensely and there's now an emptiness in me that nobody can fill other than you. I believe my internet life won't be the same anymore.
Take care my dear friend and may God bless you and your family through these tough times.
I'll miss you.
Tigger
Andrew
April 01, 2009 7:10 PMDear Momo,
I had to read this post a few times to understand what it means. I am totally in shock and I miss you so much even if just one day ago I get long and lovely email from you. I can't imagine my internet life without you my friend! I just don't know what I can say in this situation. "Good luck" is definetely not enough. I have tears in my eyes and I feel emptiness. Every word can show how much I like you and how our friendship blossom in my heart.
I can only believe that you handle your finacial problems in Hong Kong and I will see a your new post here, becouse I really would like to know that you are fine.
I can only imagine how hard this is for you :(
I am truly sorry but I am full of hope that you will be happy (with Hitomi...? Does she is going with you there???) and I will find your sweet smile here! Everything I want is a your happyness!!!!!!
I wish I could help you in some way.... :((((
I kiss you, hug you and send you a smile and give you my tears of hope.
with love,
Lil Sis(yours forever)
Ania
April 01, 2009 7:57 PMHi Jazz, I have been following ur blog cos I am curious about this lil girl here. As I read ur blog, I found myself "exposed" to diversities and I must say I do enjoy your little bits and pieces. It is pretty sad to come to read your last post. Going to miss you lots... but still... thank you for allowing access to your wonderful blog.
Jazz, do take care. Bad times will end and soon the sun would shine again. I may not really know you but I am indeed inspired by your blog somehow. Thanks and don't despair. I am sure lots of people would like to read your writings again... hang on tight... the sun will shine brightly again for you. Take Care, lil girl..:)
Lots of best wishes
nora
Noha
April 01, 2009 8:14 PM