You know it had to happen

Everything is crazy and I alone am the only sane point on this crazy world. OK we all know it's really the reverse and I'm the crazy one in a logical and ordered world. (cynical laugh)
It's been a test of my resolve this week. Not only did all my appointments get changed, not only did I take the new girl under my wing and prepare her for assessment but during the week more red lines were being scrawled through appointments and more additions to replace them. Somewhere in the back of my mind I'm thinking that I'm the one being tested, how I cope with sudden change and adapt and test my organizational and management skills. You remember how I said I had Saturday free to attend my friend's wedding?
Well I still have it free in the morning but I have to dash off after the weddings garden party to an early evening Bohemian event and honestly, if I see another bland hand painted floral print collection presented as an artistic flavored cutting edge inspiration to be smeared across Harajuku's underground graffiti wall, I am going to scream!

Luckily I can fit both into my day because had the show been any earlier, I would have been as good as my word and had Chinami cover it, but not alone, I would have got some cover, I'm not totally sadistic and heartless you know!
I invited my protegee for an after work debrief to get some feedback from her in an informal and relaxed atmosphere and we see where she feels she is and any aspects she wants to cover. I want her to take the lead next week but I want her to know that I'll be there in case she falters or any of her steps become uncertain. Then in true Jazzy fashion, I showed her how to relax with something nice in a large glass!
I have another busy week next week dear friends and I hope tomorrows wedding day for my friend will be a very happy day.
Happy wishes to everyone.
Goodnight and travel well!

Goodnight, Travel Well
Found at skreemr.com
The Killers - Goodnight, travel well

1 comments :: You know it had to happen

  1. I knew you handle every eppointments you have. World seems to be crazy sometimes, but the most funnies thing is a fact that the people, meaning "WE" create this world in this way. Ironic, yeaah. Sometimes we want escape into the sky... Our days are to short, time running too fast.
    So I hope you will have great fun during your friend's wedding.
    I am also sure that Chinami thinks she is lucky becouse you gives her a great introduction to her job :)
    Be proud of yourself, Momo, you have reasons to do it!
    Kiss, goodnight
    Ania

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.