One of my friends is a transvestite and he is a lovely man. A good father and family man and luckily he also has an understanding wife. He does it simply because it's his way to lower his stress from a really stressful job. It really is often a stressful thing being a male he assures me and I can imagine that's true. I find a lot of stress being a girl too, although being a gay girl might add to that stress sometimes. (Laughs) A lot of different men have different release valves to reduce their stress levels but he simply stops being a male in appearance, switches off and becomes a woman. When he dresses as a woman he's not trying to be deceitful and fool a male into treating him like a girl. He loves his wife and son very much and I believe they have a 'normal' life. I'm really happy about that because I know a lot of girls might not accept that kind of lifestyle from their husband. Often he won't go out of the house dressed as a woman although he says he always wears girl's underwear under his suit and tie.
So what do you think to the girl that I'm with in this photo?
^.^ Is she pretty in pink? ^.^
![]() | The Dresden Dolls - Pretty in Pink | ![]() |
| ||
![]() | Jazz found this at skreemr.com | ![]() |
I chose the Dresden Dolls version because I like it over the original by the Psychedelic Furs
Yesterday was a complete upset to me with all my work schedules changing in an instant. A cacophony of apologetic voices over busy telephones as many appointments are canceled and postponed and new ones affirmed. My diary has more straight red lines scrawled though old appointments than a spillage in a red chopstick factory, with hardly any space for new entries, I need an electronic diary for sure! I worked from about 8:30am through until a few minutes past midnight just accommodating the start of these changes. I have a new partner for my assignments next week since Anzu is on vacation. Her name is Chinami and shes new! New is good, it means that she has no bad habits and she will be eager to take my direction. New is bad, she will be lost and probably short on creative ideas. I will be Shepard to a lost sheep, a teacher to student and above all of that, I'll still have our assignments and deadlines to meet.Oh check out that leather Jacket. It's a
Be honest, you didn't know it did you?
The scent of love drifts lazily on gentle spring breezes. The sakura has bloomed and so has love. My friend from my school days and who sometimes visits our restaurant has invited me to her wedding next week. I love events like that and even if I have to direct my new assistant to cover for me as I attend you can guess that's what I'll do, but next Saturday is free so far!
It's really quite a romantic story that started off as each of them sat alone at their writing desks on different continents with hope in their hearts and they lived their love through pen and paper as 'pen-pals'. Usually today it's online dating agencies and computer cyber-sex in sordid little online affairs that end up by being candidate material for such farcical and public embarrassment TV shows that fill uncreative afternoon TV slots. But here we have a purity and a passion recorded in such eloquence as to be a shared poetry from their longing hearts. Looking back through history there have been quite a few romantic exchanges in passionate correspondence passed back and forth between the affectionate respondents and recipients. Living their hot infatuated cravings in a mental wonderland of their own creation crafted from the heart-felt and devoted words of each other.
Some of those letters between distant lovers are on the internet, all you have to do is Google them. I'd like to print one here that I find full of eager warmth.
From Franz Liszt to his lover, Marie:
My heart overflows with emotion and joy! I do not know what heavenly languor, what infinite pleasure permeates it and burns me up. It is as if I had never loved!!! Tell me whence these uncanny disturbances spring, these inexpressible foretastes of delight, these divine, tremors of love. Oh! all this can only spring from you, sister, angel, woman, Marie! All this can only be, is surely nothing less than a gentle ray streaming from your fiery soul, or else some secret poignant teardrop which you have long since left in my breast.
My God, my God, never force us apart, take pity on us! But what am I saying? Forgive my weakness, how couldst Thou divide us! Thou wouldst have nothing but pity for us…No no! It is not in vain that our flesh and our souls quicken and become immortal through Thy Word, which cries out deep within us Father, Father…out Thy hand to us, that our broken hearts seek their refuge in Thee…O! we thank, bless and praise Thee, O God, for all that Thou has given us, and all that Thou hast prepared for us….
This is to be — to be!
Marie! Marie!
Oh let me repeat that name a hundred times, a thousand times over; for three days now it has lived within me, oppressed me, set me afire. I am not writing to you, no, I am close beside you. I see you, I hear you. Eternity in your arms… Heaven, Hell, everything, all is within you, redoubled… Oh! Leave me free to rave in my delirium. Drab, tame, constricting reality is no longer enough for me. We must live our lives to the full, loving and suffering to extremes!…
Franz
Can you feel that emotion burning within his words?
Imagine if you and your lover were separated by ten thousand brutal kilometers like my school friend was with her man. Very rarely do they receive a phone call or internet because he was in a remote part of Africa working but always a letter each week would arrive and always a dedicated reply as the echo from each calling. Isn't that romantic and beautiful? I honestly believe that some instances from real life can have a greater fiery passion about them than the cheap romance novels that I sometimes read - but for curiosity only you understand.





Oh, that letter is very emotional! I love it. It's amazing that only letter, a few words have such a big power. Love of couple divided by long distance is blooming in their fantasy. That's the only way to not stop love each other. This powerful and emotional letter is romantic and beautiful...
No, I didn't know that is the boys jacket. It looks very nice, in Poland fashon for leather jackets came back and a lot of girls wear it.
I've never met men who like wear ladys clothes, but I've met transexual girls.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transexual
They were male clothes, act like men, use male names and also have girlfriends. I remember one from my secondary school and second one was flirting with me ;) I am glad that you don't have any problems with matters like that, I am very happy, becouse everyone should be accepted - everyone deserve it.
Kisses
Anna
Ania
April 09, 2009 1:59 AMI don't know any men who loves to wear ladies clothing. But honestly, it's quite awkward and weird to see men wearing female's clothing in public. If I ever do encounter one in real life, I honestly don't know what may reaction would be...perhaps I may faint.
There's a singing + dancing talent show in China where new found stars and talents come together and compete live on television. Recently a new star was born. His name is Li Yu Gang (李玉刚). He is known for his unique vocal in which he is capable of singing exactly like a female. Those who listen to his singing including myself find it hard to believe that it was actually a male singing it. In order to make his performances more mystical and bewildering, he usually puts on make up and wears a traditional female's gown. His portrayal of a female image was apparently very well accepted.
That was a lovely letter.
It keeps me wondering...since I'm also in a remote part of Africa, is there anybody out there who is willing to be the recipient of my tigger emotions?
Well I think I better start hunting for my other "one"!
Andrew
April 09, 2009 4:31 AMSweet Anna
Transsexuals are completely different. They are not transvestites or gay. These people believe that they are the opposite gender of the gender of the physical body they are born into.
Personally I don't understand them but I accept them and respect them. Unfortunately I do not know any personally to talk with and learn more.
Not all of us different types of "weirdo's" hang out together you know! (laughs)
Kiss for Anna.
Hi Tigger.
I feel at once your uncomfortably when encountering something outside of your expected ideals.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=P1-0kqHmfWw
He has an amazing voice for sure.
I once heard a story (and I don't know of its validity) that if a man has his testicles removed his voice will be this high. I think someone was joking with me but it's the first thing to cross my mind when I heard his pretty voice. But you're right Tigger, his voice is amazing really. Thanks for sharing about him.
Tigger, if your next blog is a "love letter from Africa", I would be happy to see a sample of tiggers unbridled emotions portrayed in a fictional love letter to a fictional girl.
You have to be romantic, poetic and speak from your heart.
It takes a little more effort to do that than what you're used to seeing in your chat-rooms of "Hi, I have a big ****, any hot female interested"
That's not exactly a line from a Jude Deveraux novel!!!
Thanks Tiggs.
Jazz
April 09, 2009 11:15 AM