About time

It's a strange emotion that of missing someone. It's like when they leave you they dig a big hole right in the middle of your life and you spend days and weeks running around the hole, always conscious of it, trying to get on with life and avoid falling into it. When they come back all you want to do is ask them please to put all the stars back in your sky, twinkle! Please fill the holes in my life again. And you know what? When she's there in front of me wanting to hold me as much as I want to hold her, she does put the stars back across my sky and fill that hole in my life again. We drove home and shared our news. She hadn't taken breakfast so we grabbed a quick bite that rapidly became three courses, or four if you count me complaining about her not looking after herself. I'm desert!

There are times when greed doesn't seem wrong at all. Back home I lock the door behind us and when I think we're alone its really amazing how many people want to phone and welcome her back home. All cell phones switched off and the telephone is switched over to the answer machine and then my brother knocked on the door!
So after a little explaining about the need for occasional greed and the need for a little privacy and...
I think we're alone now!
Isn't that a song? Well it's certainly music to my ears and any other available parts that can dance along to the symphony in blue.
Make it pink.

I wasn't sure if I felt OK about going out or not. I just wanted to lay there and waste the afternoon away gazing at her. I could quite easily let the day evaporate away like the steam from our hot bath. Soft wisps floating lazily by and misting over the mirrors. Scented candles cast their perfumes across a warm air which vibrates gently to hushed tones of lovers talk. By the time the evening came we knew we had to eat and top up our almost depleted alcohol levels so we got ready and headed out into the night. Just to have her on my arm again takes away that loneliness and gives me that added strength. Strength enough to face all manner of night creatures, especially those that haunt our club. Tee hee!
The Mars bar rocked again, we sat with Kuri and Azami and I remembered that I still need to speak to Kuri but that can wait until November the 32nd! It's long gone and forgotten and seems really poor on my part should I try to bring that old topic up again. It's good we can just laugh and dance and drink and joke and I can just relax with good company once more. This is how it should be. Enjoy the now all of us together.

I wanted to mention a little gem here:
There is a pill that men with difficulties in intimacy can take to assist them.
You know which one I mean, it begins with "V"
Well if a girl takes it, and I admit that we both tried it last night, our orgasms increase in intensity and number!
Wow, I'm thinking WOW! I'm thinking who needs those other things?
That's a no-no on the ecstasy and crack.
This is not an insight into my sex life at all, just a scientific observation on the effects of these pills. So if you didn't know, you do now!
And if you did know, then why the hell you didn't tell me about it??????
We only tried from the curiosity of what we might achieve and testing something we read, from a reputable source I may add.
What source Jazz?
Our friend Azami knows a girl whose sister is a delivery driver for a chemical company representative who knows a girl who used to be a good friend of a nurse who read it in a love story once!
OK, the source wasn't reputable, Kuri and Azami had heard of it and tried and they gave us four pills in a pack and we only took half of one 50mg pill each there in front of them and so did they. We did it all in the club because it takes about three hours to work into our system. They had quite a few in their box.
It is also good to counteract the inhibitors of a good orgasm like for girls who take anti-depressants as my example. Apparently its also good to add to the water that cut plants are stood in but hell if I'm sharing these with an orchid!
Now that's a pill not bitter or hard to swallow!

Encryption codes updated December 2008 - Encryption test removed.

There was a girl......
Smiling eyes upon me saw
Uncertain smiles and legs like straw
Nowhere to run
Am I the one?
Made whole by you and told by you..
I am.

Those secret messages are flying thru the air.

1 comments :: About time

  1. I think we're alone now...the beating of our hearts is the only sound...
    I think we're alone now, there doesn't seem to be anyone around...

    Yes it is song Momo..

    What is wrong with wasting an afternoon with someone you love? nothing that I can think of..

    Well, I am happy you did it in the name of science instead or personal gratification..lol...

    Ron

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.