We don't have the 'knock knock trick or treat' like Europe and USA but hey, it is an excuse to have a party. Halloween has been happening somewhere in the city since last Sunday with the parades and cos-play and the shops have their displays. Even my favorite bar was having a Halloween play party but I didn't want to go there. I just wouldn't be able to trust myself with so much sweetness on display ha ha! So instead I opted for the office party which was just as boring as you'd imagine it was. Everyone smiling and not drinking much and no one went to do anything naughty in the print rooms. Pretty sombre really and some didn't even wear a costume which seemed to be some form of logical reason why the graphics art department manger wanted to get me out of mine.
The broomstick is outside.
We don't have the 'knock knock trick or treat' like Europe and USA but hey, it is an excuse to have a party. Halloween has been happening somewhere in the city since last Sunday with the parades and cos-play and the shops have their displays. Even my favorite bar was having a Halloween play party but I didn't want to go there. I just wouldn't be able to trust myself with so much sweetness on display ha ha! So instead I opted for the office party which was just as boring as you'd imagine it was. Everyone smiling and not drinking much and no one went to do anything naughty in the print rooms. Pretty sombre really and some didn't even wear a costume which seemed to be some form of logical reason why the graphics art department manger wanted to get me out of mine.

You look too pretty in pink to be scary, Jazz.
quietman
November 01, 2008 1:14 PMThanks QM
I should have wrapped myself up in Psychedelic Furs just to offset the contrast.
Jazz
November 01, 2008 7:18 PMwhere were all the witches that looked like you when I was growing up..they would have had to been more scared of me than I of them if they were as lovely as you...
Ron
Smiling Pig ©
November 02, 2008 4:07 PMSweet-talker {tongue out!}
Thanks ron. Now what wicked spells shall I cast?
Jazz
November 03, 2008 1:38 AM