Take the blue...

Try clicking the photo - then step back from your screen 10 paces

It was a simple choice, she opened her hand and I saw a blue and a red. For Neo the choice was take the blue and go back to what was or take the red and learn the truth about the matrix. But in this world the red was a simple candy and the blue.... well the blue was an invitation to something that I've already mentioned. There is a strange aura about it and perhaps like the allure or even the dependence cries and screams of big "H" , this has soft moans and gently falls into our repertoire and the play becomes a decadent indulgence. It's easy to see how some things can adopt addictiveness within us. Imagine playing your favorite computer game on your desk top computer sat at your desk . Then play in it in a comfortable chair on a wall sized plasma TV screen with 3 - D surround sound while eating ice cream and you get extra lives and bonuses and are guaranteed to hit triple your hi-score at least.
Such is the hidden attractions of having a little of the blues....
Then we find we are comparing notes with Kuri and Azami and hoping we don't discover a down side. Rarely does something so good come without a dark and sinister evil twin hiding in the shadows of the reverse side waiting to pounce!

The thought occurs to me about how easy it is to write it down in a journal or as in this case a blog about something that's connected to sexuality. I have found that I can discuss a lot of things about sex with other girls and we can giggle or be serious and we can share what we heard on the gossip stakes and we can attempt to pick out facts from fiction and we can even share our own experiences both good and bad.
You may consider that I can feel comfortable talking on this topic with other girls because I'm a lesbian. It's definitely a consideration. But the fact remains that we can talk about it as long as each girl feels there is no cultural taboo and chooses to open.
But if I were to discuss it with men then I have a whole new set of 'things' to deal with!

Curious!
I invite anyone to comment on "what Viagra means to you."

2 comments :: Take the blue...

  1. Hmmmm...what does Viagra mean to me? It means to me I am seeking a crutch, something to prolong the use of a viable sex life. I am 53 as you well know Momo and fortunately for me, (and yes, I am very thankful for it..) my libido is still intact and very active...lol..only problem is I have no one to prove that to at the moment.

    Everyone finds something different I am sure in the little blue pill and I also sure each testimonial, story or antic dote will be different.

    Later...
    Ron

  2. I liked your elf dance, Jazz.

    Viagara is what they try to sell me in my spam emails.

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.