November blooms

Flowers are the smiles of the earth and also her perfume. I love flowers and I wouldn't believe anyone who can't see the beauty there. There is even a saying that a man who brings you flowers for no reason, often does have a reason! Flowers say it a lot better perhaps?

Oh how we love flowers and yet we pluck them from their stems. We also love trees and yet we cut them down. Is it a wonder that some people are afraid if we tell them we love them too?
Akemi, my associate and I visited a greenhouse to have a good look around and talk to the manager about making it available to us for use as a backdrop for a photo special for an upcoming event.
We'll have the full blooms for the winter whites and soft pastels and then deserted and old, overgrown and unkempt greenhouses for the vibrant, wild untamed color cutting designs.
I certainly love location researching and on a cold Saturday morning, just entering into the warm climate control of the greenhouse and breathe in the various sweet scents from the richness of the multi colored roses to the sweet sticky scents of the lilies, brings feelings of magnificence and splendor to me. The tea from the office also helped! Rina came with us and looked around the displays while we conducted our business. By the end of the lunch she'd bought a few things to decorate her and Hiro's apartment.
I noticed a little karting track and amusements behind the greenhouse and I might like to go there again, just to play. I see myself as a speed demon on the track. I spent two hours on the phone with Hitomi last night and she will be home next weekend. I am the bee and she is my flower.
Somewhere over there...
He sits and misses her. She sits there and misses him. Neither can open their heart and speak because of doubts and uncertainties and anger and misunderstandings and a wounded sense of justice. Pride stands like a wall between them and the loss of influence combined with the loss of communications and of understanding allows all the torments of demons to make you believe anything they want. I'm on the outside looking in and see it for the strange apparition it is, a phantom and an insubstantial shadow of a relationship. An impression left behind of what was once glorious.
Yet there on the inside it appears as nothing more than an apocalypse, the end of the world and its meaningless like an empty gesture.
Funny how that emptiness makes us devalue everything else.
Funny how even while disinterested they still hurt and outrage us.
If only we could take down the walls in our hearts and let the warmth back in.
Yes I'm on the outside and so you think that I don't know how hard it is. But I've been on the inside too. I'd much rather be here, laughing, loving and sharing with that special one in my life.

The hours poured away wastefully. So now is the time we should conserve our resources.
Show someone special that we really do care.

3 comments :: November blooms

  1. in chaos there is order, in devastation life. we just need to open our eyes and see the blooms among the ruin.

    funny how both subjects played on my comment. again I feel as if I am looking a mirror and even stranger that you can see without asking. vision of things unseen by others...

    thank you Momo...

    Ron

  2. I love that middle pic, sis. So beautiful. There´s always a flower show here during month of May.

    -----

    No matter how many years you have known a person, you will never understand him/her if she will not say everything what´s in her mind, or what´s bothering her.

    In a relationship, how can you understand your partner if she hides her feelings of you, or what angered her? It takes two to make a relationship works.

    Argument is also important in a relationship because it´s a way to discuss disagreements and let your partner know or feel about your own opinion or what´s bothering you. This is also a way to understand each other well and will clear the wall which is already building inside because of many doubts, jealosusy or whatever. But argue in a nice way without verbally hurting each other, otherwise, it will ignite more fire. Be willing to forgive your partner if he really is truthful, cos we all make mistakes, you know. Both can´t have the last word every time argument errupts, but by forgiving each other and letting things go on, both can win as a real partner.

    Discuss any misunderstandings or just go on separate ways.

  3. I really like the middle pic too. Maybe it's all those diagonal lines leading you into the photo or maybe it's just Jazz and those lovely flowers.

    You could be the new Lewis Hamilton Jazz if you're really quick on the race track. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.