Hot Teddy


It must have been almost 3am before little Miss Lost Sheep found her way home from her end of year party. I'd already had my hot shower, hot cocoa and hot flush before she got in! It sounded like a tornado in the apartment as she fell over various things like a chair, a step and her own feet. When she eventually climbed into bed she pushed me over into the cold part and took my warm spot and then through my slightly over acted snores and feigned sleep I got all the juicy gossip about people I didn't know, who were doing things I shouldn't know to other people that I couldn't know! And so I kissed her. Its amazing how one little kiss can turn into a thousand little loving kisses and in all the time that my lips tasted hers she didn't gossip once. The last comment she made had me imagining a funny scene for minutes after she finally fell asleep. She said I was so hot that the building would burn down and where would that leave us?

So the building is on fire (due to my hotness of course!) and we are rescued by by some really rather nice fire service ladies (hush - it's my fantasy) and once we are carried down the ladder to safety, I'm stood in a rather revealing shorty nightdress but no one really notices because everyone now knows I still sleep with my Teddy! Hitomi is stood next to me in her Rilakkuma suit and her Rilakkuma slippers and she's holding her Rilakkuma hot rubber bottle. Try and imagine her in bed with all this as her guard against the cold. It's a wonder she noticed that I was hot at all!



I think I've been exercising too much and not been eating too well. I have been really tired of late and unfortunately it's also given me a bit of a poor performance in other areas. I'm slowly leaning back towards the hibernation routines. I feel so tired that after I eat I sit and read for a while and then my eyes will slowly close. The next thing I know is that she'll be waking me for bed. Perhaps it's been the intensity of my devotion into reaching the desired weight and tummy size in a relatively small space of time. I'm sure these exercise and diet routines are really designed for stay-at-home-mom's rather than the hectic lifestyle routines of the workers of the hive system. I have a few days off work coming up but even then my calendar is pretty full with all the things I want to do.

My Christmas wish-list:

Happiness for you
New battery for me!

Merry Christmas everyone.

She is my man

3 comments :: Hot Teddy

  1. Merry Christmas Momo and Hitomi.

  2. You have a great result on your stomach Jazz but please ensure you rest and don't over-do it. I sent you a song that made me think of you. Hope you like it.

    I wish you both a wonderful Christmas time Jazz. Thanks so much for all the mail and advice.
    Love
    Nancy

  3. A merry Christmas to you to QM.

    You're probably right Nancy, your turn to advise me now? (Laughs) Your kind words are always welcome, thank you.
    I love the song thanks - (She's my man!) I cannot think why you would think I would like it (Laughs) but I do! I have put it in my post. Thanks again Nancy.
    Kiss

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.