I think I am being punished for all those little cakes that I ate.
At around 5:47am, Hitomi tried to wake me up in a nice way (wink). She came up real close in bed and put one leg over me, her mouth on my breast and her hand... well her hand was on my tummy and I could feel it wobble! It rippled like a wave across the ocean or a Mexican wave in a soccer stadium. Oh I felt that ripple role in an undulating manner as it waved goodbye to the flats! I got out of bed and slipped into my robe and carpet slippers and went out of the apartment down to the ground floor and back! According to this site "click" I can burn off more calories by walking up and downstairs than I can with mere sex alone! Actually I walked up and down stairs several times to have a few minutes worth!
When I got back to the bedroom I felt a lot better. For some reason Hitomi didn't look very happy at all. Can't she see I'm doing this for her as well? By the time I found this site, which gave me a better and more informative point of view, Hitomi had cooled down and wasn't interested in my new calorie counter theory!
At work I didn't go out for lunch with the girls, instead I did some heavy mouse work as I surfed the internet and allowed myself a reduced fat banana flavor yogurt and a fat free apple. I surfed over to Peach John with a view to buying some underwear as a present for Nanako and then decided that if I get some for myself it may help in my quest to lose calories by extreme pleasure. I think I dozed off for a moment and my cell phone pulled me out of a wicked dream and I still have the rope burns on my wrist to prove it. Hitomi called to say that she'd gone to her Mothers house because her Grandmother had arrived unexpectedly and that her Mother had called her to come and visit with her grandmother. Unfortunately with Nanako having a new boyfriend, Hitomi's Dad had taken this opportunity to lecture Hitomo on how wonderful Nanako looked and how radiant she was because this man loved her and that a pretty girl like Hitomi should find a man.
She said "Dad, I'm a lesbian and I'm in love and that's how it's going to be!"
It was at this time apparently that her Grandmother walked into the room and said "Oh we've never had a lesbian in our family before, is it a respected position?"
No one is sure if grandma understands it all exactly but at least it stopped Dad's topic from continuing.
This was all incidental and the reason behind Hitomi phoning me was to say that she's now working on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night at a last minute change of schedules!
Damn, damn, damn I cursed! Well I actually said something much worse, Friday night is our anniversary night and I'd planned for a romantic (calorie counted) meal together with soft lights, soft music and I'd even smear myself in a Hydrating Creme to make my skin nice and soft too! Then in the night she could help me to lose calories.... Damn Damn Damn I say again!
"It's OK baby, we'll have a night out on Monday! I say with a sad face but a reassuring and sensitive voice.
After work I dashed over to my appointment with Yoshi in a lovely little wine bar that we'd noticed before but never tried. I was running about forty minutes late but I did call her and let her know. I really don't like that feeling of thinking I'd been stood up and it is polite to let people know!
I was also absolutely starving when I got there and the smell of served food made me think that with all the calories I had burned off today I could treat myself to something a little solid to stop the wine making me dizzy on an empty stomach. We ordered several harimaki (spring rolls) and an extra dry French Sauvignon Blanc (more of the sugars are turned into alcohol so less fat?)
Yoshi mentioned the fact about the letter of acceptance I'd recently had for a position within her company again and I had to remind her that I was now back with kobunsha publications. See last paragraph of this post. She understood of course and nodded so but asked if I'd consider a part time appointment, a new face with a fresh impetus and I'm thinking no, no, no and she's sweet talking me. I like to commit with loyalty to whomever I am working for and in my position I work by a diary that is under constant review with appointments, interviews, viewing, meetings, open days and shows, going on shoots and just plain office work and any of it liable to change at a moments notice. Again she just looked into my eyes and just smiled her delicious smile at me.
What are you doing on Saturday night she asks?
I might have gone down to the 'Mars' as usual or popped into the 'Lex' where Yoshi herself is a regular but with Hitomi now working this week-end I find myself at a lose end.
Yoshi then asked "What if I offered you six hours work on Saturday evening and you'd earn ¥x!"
"I'm free on Saturday!" I said enthusiastically, "What do I do?"
It wasn't the fairly outrageous sum that she offered or the details of the job itself but it sounded like a productive and interesting evening of what may otherwise have been another empty space on my disappointedly sparse social calendar.
Well she couldn't really offer me any job on Saturday because I'm not on her books but she's invited me for another interview with a view to becoming a fill in, an extra and to take a change of clothing and expect to be made up and have two or three sittings with a cameraman.
I said it was something silly right? Actually I knew what her topic was to be last night because she'd let it slip to Hitomi and Hitomi told me on Friday night after I won that silly award.
Now I will have to make a determined effort to lose weight. There in front of Yoshi I had just tightened my belt up another notch, but in front of a professional camera I won't be able to fake it.
When I got home I decided to take the stairs up to my apartment for two reasons.
One - I am losing calories from the spring rolls by climbing the stairs and
Two - we don't have any elevator!



I think you look fine and should not worry so much about what you should or shouldn't eat. I suppose working in the fashion industry puts a lot of pressure on you to look 'good' all the time. Being healthy matters more.
Unknown
December 05, 2009 5:29 AM