Santa is coming!


What's everyone doing, are you all getting ready for holiday season?
I've spent two days over in Kobe working and harboring passions with a little Italian flavor. Despite the over-amorous advances of an otherwise nice Italian male model and I let him know that I much prefer conchiglioni over his rigatoni and that I already have a home made dish, the meetings went pretty well. I have started to distance myself from the welcoming arms of Dionysus and perhaps my liver will thank me for the respite and my tummy is looking great now because of it! All my hard work pays off! After my evening meal back in the hotel, I made my phone calls back home and then took to walking around the harbor. The air is bracing, crisp and clean and I'm sure it could snow here sometime soon. It has that coldness that suggests purity with the morning to bring a virgin whiteness.

Getting back home, Hitomi and I are in a Christmas mood and we have our Christmas clothes made for this year. These outfits show off my fabulous tummy and it feels absolutely fabulous after three weeks of work! I donated my anniversary dress to the 'second chance' clothing store. I loved it when I bought it but afterwards I believe another may love it more.




This wonderful feeling of year's end Christmas season will help us to add a little flavor to the restaurant and hopefully we'll have a few Christmas crackers at the mars bar on the 26th. Make your Geese fat for Christmas but make me thin!

4 comments :: Santa is coming!

  1. Merry Christmas Jazz
    I love your outfits did you buy them or make them?

  2. Hi Momo! You and Hitomi look fantastic in your Christmas outfits. And, yes, your tummy does look fabulous.

  3. Hi and Merry Christmas Nancy. We bought them from along the Takeshita Dori in Harajuku and we added the heart buckle belt and the white frilly bows.

    Thanks Cerebus - a compliment like yours makes it feel so all worthwhile. Thank you.

  4. You two look great in red. Muahssssss

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.